Homeschooling Right For Your Family?
Are you, or someone
you know, looking into educational
Please share this information with
others who may be interested.
you dissatisfied with your children's
current education? Do you find yourself
struggling with the school to ensure
that their needs are being met? Are you
looking at possible alternatives? Maybe
you've heard of homeschooling, but are
unsure of whether it might be for you.
You might be wondering things like:
- What are the benefits of homeschooling?
- What about cyber-schooling;, is it the
- Am I really capable of teaching my own
- What does the school district need?
- What about high school? Can my child
get a diploma?
- How do I decide what to teach?
- How will I know if my child is
- How much time does it take?
- What is a homeschooling day like?
- How do we meet other homeschoolers?
- What will my relatives think? (a.k.a.
What about socialization?)
- How do I get started?
These questions and more will be
answered during this informative
seminar. Many parents, who are spending
time in the evenings helping with
homework, are already part-time
homeschooling their child without
Imagine no longer asking the question,
"Well what does your teacher
want?" Imagine having the freedom
to allow your child to go at her own
pace and get her questions answered
right away. Homeschooling can provide a
truly personalized education, and the
Home School Resource Exchange is
available to provide as much assistance
as you would like.
Join us for two hours of realistic
insight into how homeschooling works and
how it compares to other options.
Here for Seminar Schedule